Articles in Category: Granite Falls
- Last pad being poured today
- Building 3 first floor is framed
- Clubhouse roof trusses are being set
- Curb & Gutter is starting on the right side
- Binder is going down
Started framing on Bld 3 yesterday!!
- 1.Pouring Bld 2 slab Saturday-09/07
- 2.Bld 1-Plumbers are back today on under slab
- a.Should pour this bld next week
- 3.Starting to frame the clubhouse on Monday-09/09
- 4.Finishing up the last leg of the storm drain on the back side of the project
- 5.Stone will be going down in the back and right side next week.
- 6.Curb & Gutter next week
- 7.Binder is scheduled for-09/23
All that puts us 7 days ahead of the original Binder date, which is awesome, especially considering the weather we have had and the amount of Rock.
1.Curb & Gutter will be finished today
2.Setting up stone on Friday
3.Proof rolling on Saturday
4.Paving the left side on Monday, barring any rain.
5.Planning to start Framing the week of Labor Day
We are demoing and clearing at Granite Falls - Rollsville NC
- Erosion Control Measures are in place.
- The site is completely cleared
- All the underbrush is gone
- All the chippings and mulch have been hauled off
- We have started blasting rock
- We have started the off site sewer